On the set of the Breakfast Show in Sydney, Australia
Futurist Thomas Frey has garnered a lot of press with his ideas and concepts. Here are some of the places you can find out where he has been and who he has impacted.
- Beacon Reader - How The Workplace Will Evolve Faster In the Next 15 Years Than The Previous 100
- OZY - A Futurist on … the Future
- Beacon Reader - The Future of Transportation: How Humans Will Reach an Average Speed of 250 miles/hour
- ColoradoBiz Magazine - The futurist: The great artificial intelligence debate
- Industry Week - Idea Jam Explores Future of Jobs in San Diego
- 21st Century Tech - Will Humans and Robots Get Along in the 21st Century?
- Growing Bolder - Thomas Frey Interview
- The Futurist - Where Ideas Breed: Libraries as Liquid Networks
- Omega HR Solutions - Future Friday: Finding talent via the Internet of Things
- 3AYTPA - Futurist Thomas Frey on “smart” cities of the future
- Ontonix QCM - The Cost of Complexity
- LIANZA - LIANZA Keynote Address 2014 – Thomas Frey – (Video)
- NextGov - 10 Devices the Secret Service could use to put the Kiosh on Fence Jumping
- Steamboat Today - Futurist tells Steamboat audience new technologies will be key for job growth
- The New Zealand Herald - New chapter for libraries
- SAP Business Innovation - Preparing For Campus Recruiting’s Future
- Black & White - Futuring Workshop: Need a Job? Invent it!
- Daily Telegraph - Surviving the jobs revolution
- Convenience Store Decisions - A Forward Look at Convenience Retailing
- Omega HR Solutions - Future Friday: Nine Critical Skills for the Future of HR
- The Korean Economic Daily - Futurist Thomas Frey Predicts Over 2 billion jobs will disappear by 2030